Saturday, August 4, 2012

Webcasts About Nothing





I'm a big Jerry Seinfeld fan. Love his stand-up comedy. And I loved his smash TV show about nothing. Jerry Seinfeld also happens to be a huge car fan, just like me. Unlike me, he has over 100 rare and highly desirable Porsches in his stable.

Jerry has taken his love of cars and and created a new series of webcasts about cars. Once you view them, you realize there are cars in the webcasts, but the content is really about nothing. He'll pick a car of interest...a fellow comedian of interest...and take him out for coffee...and then he explores nothing.

He has made two webcasts so far. They truly are about nothing...but they bring a smile to my face...so I watch them. The series is called "Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee". If you have nothing to do and want to spend that time on nothing, check it out: http://comediansincarsgettingcoffee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment